Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Career Plan


having my CAREER PLAN..

Every person has their own plans. Every individual wants their plans to be in a reality. We all know that it is not easy to pursue dreams, but if we have the courage, confidence and trust in yourself you can really have it because as what many people say "nothing is impossible".

We can't predict our future. We really don't know what are we in the future but we have the word that tell it is free to dream. As I pursue my study very soon I made my plan that I want in my life. The next thing that I want to have is a great work that fits on my abilities and skills. I really like to work in the office. I plan to work where there are paper works, a nice and beautiful office, having a good co-workers and good boss. Then, after having a hard work those money that I save will going to be a bridge in order to build my own business. This is the reason why I chose my course the Business Administration major in Marketing. I study marketing for me to know the business industry. So in order to progress and live my business in a long term I will run my business in a good way, handle it with care and I will have a good relationship on my employees, investors, co-partners and customers.


“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” 

― Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment